Store PoliciesWe subscribe to the Golden Rule – TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. Following are the basic business practices that you should expect when you buy from Texas Star Books:
* Friendly and informative communications– prompt acknowledgment of orders and shipping notices by e-mail.
* Reliable service - we strive to say what we do and do what we say.
* Prompt shipping - by the next business day after we receive your order.
* Careful shipping - we treat your books with care and respect, first placing them in plastic for protection from moisture; then we shield them from bumping with bubble wrap; and we ALWAYS ship in a sturdy cardboard box.
* Quality books factually described and priced fairly.
* Credit card processing same day as shipment.
* Guaranteed satisfaction.If you are not pleased with your order for any reason, contact us right away, ship it back to us, and we will be glad to refund your money.
Payment Methods AcceptedWe accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checks, and Money Orders. Institutions may have deferred billing upon application. Payment is accepted in U.S. currency only.
RefundsThe goal of Texas Star Books is to treat our customers as well as we treat our books. We, therefore, guarantee our books to be as we describe them, but on the off chance you are not satisfied, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order by phone at 817-735-4670 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returned books must be received by Texas Star Books within 30 days of notification for credit or refund.